FreeRTOSTM is a market leading RTOS from Amazon Web Services that supports more than 35 architectures and was downloaded once every 3 minutes during 2017. It is professionally developed, strictly quality controlled, robust, supported, and free to embed in commercial products without any requirement to expose your proprietary source code.
FreeRTOS has become the de facto standard RTOS for microcontrollers by removing common objections to using free software, and in so doing, providing a truly compelling free software model.
Our workshop is systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics of RTOS, its featuers, and practical implementation with ARM7 LPC2148 microcontroller. Also for better learning & understanding we included a mini project session in which students are asked to do a project using the trainer kit.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- Three day exclusive training on freeRTOS
- Implemetation of freeRTOS code in LPC2148, ARM7 processor
- Famous KIEL IDE for programming and debugging
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed LPC2148 ARM7 *Trainer Kits for Testing the code.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
*Trainer Kits are not takeaway Kits
After completion of this workshop, the participants can program the ARM7 processor for many application and projects.
Proposed Training Scheme
|Introduction to RTOS
Introduction to freeRTOS
Introduction to NXP LPC2148
Setting up freeRTOS Demo for ARM7 LPC2148
ARM7 GPIO programming
freeRTOS Task Management
|FN||More about Task
|Day 3||FN||Resource Management
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 50
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- High Speed Internet connectivity
- At least 1 computer installed with KIEL IDE for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- 90 day free Online support