Robotics brings together several very different engineering areas and skills. Knowledge in Mechanical structures, Electronics, Electricity, & Programming are required for developing even the basic robots.
This workshop provides the basic concepts of Robotics, help participants to learn electronics & programming for developing three and four wheeled robots for various applications. The workshop will also focus on developing Android app with MIT AppInventor2. which can convert our voice in to text and later send those text commands to the robot. The syllabus has systematically designed so that, students can learn from the basics and design their own robots in future.
Voice control Robot involve the control of robots with voice commands through smart phone application. In our workshop, we help the students to develop a four wheeled rover which can be controlled with our voice commands.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- One day exclusive training on Voice Controlled Robotics
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed Robotic basic Kits (take away option also available)
- Inbuilt WiFi enabled ESP8266 based control boards.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
After completion of this workshop, the participants will understand the basics of robots, microcontrollers, interfacing sensors and motors, designing and developing four or three wheeled robots whica can be controlled with voice commands through a smart phone app.
Proposed Training Scheme
Introduction to Robotics
General Robot Structure: Components
Arduino IDE for ESP8266
ESP8266 IO Port
Motor Driver for Geared DC Motor
Interfacing Geared DC Motor
Creating a local Server
Creating Android voice to text converter
Voice Controlled Robots
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 28
- High Speed Internet Connectivity for all system
- Participants may be grouped into teams of four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have USB enabled serial ports with Windows based Operating system
- Power Supply for each Groups
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- Free 90 Day online support