Robotics brings together several very different engineering areas and skills. Knowledge in Mechanical structures, Electronics, Electricity, & Programming are required for developing even the basic robots.
This workshop provides the basic concepts of Robotics, help participants to learn electronics & programming for developing three and four wheeled robots for various applications. The workshop will also focus on controlling the robot with the hand gesture, which is done by a wrist band module which can sense the gestures of our hand. The gesture controlling can be done with the 6 axis gyro sensor, mpu6050.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- Two day exclusive training on Gesture Controlled Robotics
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed Robotic basic Kits (take away option also available)
- Hand gesture control kit with WiFi connectivity
- Inbuilt WiFi enabled ESP8266 based control boards.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
After completion of this workshop, the participants will understand the basics of robots, microcontrollers, interfacing sensors and motors, designing and developing four or three wheeled robots which can be controlled with hand gestures.
Proposed Training Scheme
Introduction to Robotics
General Robot Structure: Components
Arduino IDE for ESP8266
ESP8266 IO Port
Motor Driver for Geared DC Motor
Interfacing Geared DC Motor
Interfacing MPU6050 Gryosensor
Concept of Self balancing robot
Self Balancing Robot Demo
Obstacle Avoidance Self Balancing Robot Demo
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 28
- Participants may be grouped into teams of four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have USB enabled serial ports with Windows based Operating system
- Power Supply for each Groups
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- Free 90 Day online support