PCB Fabrication Workshop will make you able to fabricate PCB at your home. No need to depend anyone and spend lot of money and time for PCB fabrication. People commonly call PCB fabrication Workshop as PCB manufacturing Workshop.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) are inevitable part of any electronics product. Our workshop is systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics well, can do programming of its various peripherals and special features. Our workshop is purely hands-on and the students can write the code by their-own, test it using Simulator and final testing using PIC trainer kits. Also for better learning & understanding we included a number of practice project session in which students has to fabricate their own single sided PCB by themselves.
Proposed PCB manufacturing Workshop Highlights
- One day exclusive training on PCB Fabrication
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Systematic steps for single sided PCB fabrication
- Hands on sessions for Printing, Etching and Drilling
- Follow up training and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
After completion of our PCB Fabrication workshop, the participants can print single sided PCB, drill holes using hand drills and polish it for soldering. This will help students in fabricating PCB for their academic projects.
Proposed Training Scheme
PCB Fabrication Basics
Printing the Design to Copper Clad
Practice Printing: Assignment I
Practicing Etching: Assignment II
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 25
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB Ports.
- Enough water to clean the PCB
- Plastic Trays to pour ferric chloride solution
- laser printer with new ink toner
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- 90 day free Online support for every participants
We are providing a number of other hands-on workshops. Click here for details