Circuit Simulation Workshop will enable you to use Simulation for the efficient testing and analysis of circuits and thereby improve your designing skills.
Our Circuit Simulation Workshop uses Proteus from Labcenter Electroncis, which have both Interactive Simulation & Graph based Simulation.. We had designed a systematic syllabus so that the students will get maximum time for hands-on session, for doing projects to learn more about the software capabilities.
Why Circuit Simulation is important for an Electronics Engineer?
In electronics engineering, there are lot of circuits the students need to Familiarize, Learn & Design. The workings of these circuits are learned from books by just reading. But to understand a circuit more, students should see its real time working; see the changes that will happen as design changes etc. By learning Circuit Simulation software, the students can do all the aforesaid steps to analyze their circuits and thereby can make the learning easy & more effective.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- One day exclusive training on Circuit Simulation.
- Includes Interactive Simulation and Graph based Simulation
- Completely hands-on / Practical sessions
- Covering Graph Based Simulation & Interactive Simulation
- Follow up training and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
We expect that this workshop can make the students learn one of the best using EDA for Simulation and thereby making their learning & designing really easier.
Proposed Training Scheme
|Day 1||FN||Proteus Basics ISIS VSM ARES Schematic Drawing ISIS Basics Windows Tools Component Placing Component Wiring Power & ground Panning Annotation Saving Assignment 1 Visual System Modeling (VSM) Basics Types of simulation Graph Based Interactive simulation Graph Based Simulation Signal Generators Different types Manipulations using Generators Probes Voltage Probe Current Probe|
|AN||Graphs Different types of Graphs Simulation of Graphs Graph Analysis Measuring Values from Graphs Project I Interactive Simulation Virtual Instruments Oscilloscope DC Voltmeter DC Ammeter AC Voltmeter AC Ammeter Project II Project III|
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 35
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer / Laptop for each team
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker (if necessary) Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Please contact us for the details regarding the financial details
- 90 day free online support for every participants
- Certificate for all participants
We are providing a number of other hands-on workshops. Click here for details