Developing Android Applications for your projects is not a tedious task anymore. MIT’s AppInventor2 is your best tool to do it. Create your android apps with the ease of MIT AppInventor 2.
Proposed Program Highlights
- One day exclusive training on Android App Development using MIT App Inventor
- Covers basics to advanced Contents
- 90% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Designing the Graphical User Interface
- Developing the backend of your application
- Building Apk of your projects
- Practical Applications as mini projects
- Follow up training and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
Proposed Training Scheme
|Day 1||FN||Introduction to MIT AppInventor 2
Voice to Text conversion App
Simple Android Game
|AN||App for IoT Applications
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 40
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 Laptop per team with windows Operating System
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports
- At least one power plugs for each team for power supply.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges: Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate for all participants
- 90 day free Online support