Robotics brings together several very different engineering areas and skills. Knowledge in Mechanical structures, Electronics, Electricity, & Programming are required for developing even the basic robots.
This workshop provides the basic concepts of Robotics, help participants to learn electronics & programming for developing three and four wheeled robots for various applications. The syllabus has systematically designed so that, students can learn from the basics and design their own robots in future.
Obstacle avoidance robots and Line follower robots are the basic robots that anyone can design and develop within a small duration. Developing these type of robots require the knowledge on microcontrollers and interfacing motors as well as sensors.
In our workshop, we help the students to develop their obstacle avoidance robot and line follower. Later they can integrate both application in a single robot, thus make it Obstacle avoidance line follower.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- Two day exclusive training on obstacle avoidance and line follower Robotics
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed Robotic basic Kits (take away option also available)
- ESP8266 based control boards.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
After completion of this workshop, the participants will understand the basics of robots, microcontrollers, interfacing sensors and motors, designing and developing four or three wheeled robots for line following and obstacle avoidance applications.
Proposed Training Scheme
Introduction to Robotics
General Robot Structure: Components
Arduino IDE for ESP8266
ESP8266 IO Port
ESP8266 IO ADC
Motor Driver for Geared DC Motor
Interfacing Geared DC Motor
|AN||Line Follower Robot
|FN||Interfacing ultrasonic sensor
Obstacle avoidance robot
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 28
- Participants may be grouped into teams of four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have USB enabled serial ports with Windows based Operating system
- Power Supply for each Groups
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- Free 90 Day online support