LiFi is a wireless communication technology that uses the infrared and visible light spectrum for high speed data communication. The technology is supported by a global ecosystem of companies driving the adoption of LiFi, the next generation of wireless that is ready for seamless integration into the 5G core.
We designed this workshop to give the basic understanding of LiFi, developing a working hardware demo to transmit text data.
Proposed Program Highlights
- One day exclusive training on Light Fidelity with Arduino
- Covers basics to advanced Contents
- 90% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Arduino Programming basics
- Breadboard hardware assembly
- Follow up training and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
Proposed Training Scheme
|Day 1||FN||Introduction to Light Fidelity
Introduction to Arduino
|AN||Interfacing IR LED & TSOP IR receiver
LiFi Demo testing
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 40
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 Laptop per team with windows Operating System
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports
- At least one power plugs for each team for power supply.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges: Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate for all participants
- 90 day free Online support