Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the emerging technology domain which incorporates the power of electronics and telecommunication. It is predicted that, by 2020, every person in the world may use atl east one IoT device. So, it is an area of huge opportunities
Our workshop on IoT with ESP32 has systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics well, can start from the scratch and programming with ESP32 for developing any IoT applications. Our workshop is purely hands-on and the students can write the code by their-own, test it using hardware.
Proposed Program Highlights
- Three day exclusive training on Internet of Things
- Most modern 32bit ESP32 WiFi and BLE enabled controller module
- Covers Device level to Cloud based Contents
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed IOT Trainer Kits
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
Contents of IOT Kit
- ESP8266 32 processor + Wifi Module with TCP/IP Stack
- USB to TTL Converter
- IOT Trainer Kit Out Board
- Temperature Sensor
- Jumper Wires: Female to Female
- Power Supply Adaptor
- Driver Software
- Software Development IDE
- Power Point Presentation
Proposed Training Scheme
Q & A
Familiarizing ESP8266 (Hands-on sessions starts here)
ESP Standalone Programming
Arduino ESP Plugin
IOT Device Level Development
|AN||IOT Device Level Development
|Day 2||FN||WiFi Basics
Create an Access Point
Create a Station
Simultaneous Access Point & Station
TCP/ IP Basics
Create an IOT Server
|AN||Smart Phone Controlled Automation
Mini Project 1
|Day 3||FN||Create an IOT Client
|AN||Connecting to Internet
Mini project 2
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 40
- Participants may be grouped into teams of four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer /laptop per team with windows 7/ windows 8/Windows 10.
- High Speed Wifi Internet should be available in the lab for all the three days.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports
- At least three power plugs for each team for power supply.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate for all participants
- 90 day free Online support