Circuit Design Workshop will enable you to design own circuits for a given application. This hands-on workshop improves your circuit design skills.
Circuit Design is an inevitable part of any electronics engineering. It have huge application in areas like embedded systems, power electronics, modern Electrical systems, instruments etc.
Engineers in fields such as electronics, electrical systems and instrumentation should learn Electronics Circuit Design and Development for their works to complete. So learning this during the graduation course will be beneficial for the career of students and even help them to develop their academic projects.
Our Circuit Design workshop is systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics well and can design their own circuits based on specific requirements. During the course of the workshop the participants will get insights into Development of Specifications, Circuit designing concepts, Importance of Datasheet reference, Circuit simulation and analysis, prototyping, soldering and debugging the circuits.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- Three day exclusive training on Electronics Application Development
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Free Electronics Beginner Kit*
- Circuit Designing
- Circuit Simulation & Analysis
- Prototyping & Soldering
- Circuit Testing & Debugging
- Converting Ideas in to Specifications
- Electronics Application Development: Mini Project
- Follow up training and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
*One take-away kit for a group of four members
- Digital Multimeter
- Soldering Iron & Lead
- Desoldering Pump
- 230V to 12V 500mA Transformer
- Prototype (Common) Boards
- Line tester
- Connection Wires
- Zener Diodes
- Fixed Voltage Regulators
- Variable Voltage Regulators
- Preset resistors
- Incandescent Bulb & Holder
After completion of this workshop, the participants will be able to Design an Electronic Circuit for specific applications, simulate the circuit, analyze it and develop it in to working prototype on prototyping boards.
Proposed Training Scheme
Electronic Kit Familiarization
Electronic Design & Automation
DC Power Supply
Testing the Prototype
Mini Project: We provide a project idea for the students and each group has to convert the idea into specifications and then have to design and develop the working prototype of the project. .
Mini Project continues
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 24
- Participants may be grouped into teams of four (organizers can do this).
- At least 1 computer for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have USB ports.
- 230V AC Power Supply for each group
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- 90 day free Online support for every participants
We are providing a number of other hands-on workshops. Click here for details