Microcontrollers are an inevitable part of a mixed circuit design. They are ‘the brain of the systems’ and has a huge application in almost all areas like embedded systems, power electronics, modern Electrical systems, instruments etc.
Engineers in fields such as electronics, electrical systems, instrumentation etc should learn microcontrollers and its programming for their works to complete. So learning microcontroller programming during the graduation course will be very good for the career of students and even the academic projects need some control circuitry.
AT Tiny is a high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller. It combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
We are providing AT-Tiny micro controller programming workshop, which is a low cost controller from microchip. Our workshop is systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics well, can do programming of its various peripherals and special features. Our workshop is purely hands-on and the students can write the code by their-own, test it using Simulator and final testing using AT Tiny trainer kits. Also for better learning & understanding we included a mini project session in which students are asked to do a project using the trainer kit.
Proposed Programme Highlights
- Two day exclusive training on AT Tiny Microcontroller Programming
- MPLABX IDE and XC8 Compiler.
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed AT- Tiny *Trainer Kits for Testing the code.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
*Trainer Kits are not takeaway Kits
After completion of this workshop, the participants can program the AT-Tiny microcontroller for many application and projects.
Proposed Training Scheme
Introduction to MPLABX IDE
Introduction to Embedded C
|FN||Analog to Digital Converter
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 50
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer installed with MPLABX IDE and XC8 Compiler for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- 90 day free Online support