Microcontrollers are an inevitable part of a mixed circuit design. They are ‘the brain of the systems’ and has a huge application in almost all areas like embedded systems, power electronics, modern Electrical systems, instruments etc.
Engineers in fields such as electronics, electrical systems, instrumentation etc should learn microcontrollers and its programming for their works to complete. So learning microcontroller programming during the graduation course will be very good for the career of students and even the academic projects need some control circuitry.
ARM is the industry’s leading supplier of microprocessor technology, offering the widest range of microprocessor cores to address the performance, power and cost requirements for almost all application markets. Combining a vibrant ecosystem with more than 1,000 partners delivering silicon, development tools and software, and with more than 90 billion processors shipped, our technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
ARM Cortex-M are microcontroller based architecture from ARM. The Cortex-M processor family is optimized for cost and power-efficient microcontrollers. These processors are found in a variety of applications, including IoT, industrial and every day consumer devices. The processor family is based on the M-Profile architecture that provides low-latency and a highly deterministic operation, for deeply embedded systems. The latest generation of this architecture is the Armv8.1-M that includes a vector extension called Arm Helium technology. Helium brings enhanced levels of machine learning and signal processing performance to the next wave of small embedded devices, including audio devices, wearables and sensor hubs.
Our workshop is very systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics well, can do programming of its various peripherals and special features. Our workshop is purely hands-on and the students can write the code by their-own, test it using Simulator and final testing using Cortex M0 / M4 trainer kits. Also for better learning & understanding we included a mini project session in which students are asked to do a project using the trainer kit.
- Three day exclusive training on ARM Cortex M0 /M4 Processor with
- Famous KIEL IDE for programming and debugging
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions
- Specially designed *Trainer Kits for Testing the code.
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 90 day free online support.
*Trainer Kits are not takeaway Kits
After completion of this workshop, the participants can program the ARM Cortex M0 / M4 processor for many application and projects.
Proposed Training Scheme
|Day 1||FN||Introduction to ARM
Introduction to ARM7 Architecture
Introduction to NXP LPC2148
|AN||LCD Interfacing with LPC2148
Phase Locked Loop (PLL)
|AN||Analog to Digital Converter
|Day 3||FN||Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter
Interrupts in LPC2148 ARM7
|AN|| Mini project
Facilities to be provided by the college
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 50
- Participants may be grouped into teams of three or four (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer installed with KIEL IDE for each team.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement of needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports.
Workshop Charges & Offerings
- Workshop Charges:
- Please contact us for the financial details
- Certificate will be issued for every participant
- 90 day free Online support